A friend recently described Yeti as the Rolls-Royce of coolers. The new insulated Yet Rambler tumbler in 20 and 30 ounce sizes are no exception to their infamous quality. I added some ice, room temperature water, and headed to the tennis court, Sunday, an 80 degree scorcher. The ice never melted. When I got home, I pulled the lid off and added a mixture of tap water and room temperature gatorade, drank some and left it on the counter. When I discovered it there 16 more hours later, even though the ice was melted, I had to try it. Yep, sure enough it was still ice cold!
Yeti Rambler Tumbler Review vs Tervis tumblers:
Yeti beats Tervis:
- Yeti keeps cold stuff cold much longer, it doesn’t sweat and your hand won’t get cold holding it.
- Yeti keeps hot stuff hotter for longer- users report hot coffee all day! Your hands won’t get hot from holding either.
- Yeti has a nicer hand feel
- Pour in a cold beer and it will be cold to the last drop- no ice needed.
- Add a mixed drink or soda with no worries of diluting from melted ice before you finish
- Damage resistance from elements: sun, extreme weather, sun block
Tervis beats Yeti:
- Tervis has a special lid feature to close sip hole completely
- Tervis is 1/3rd the price
- More choices for customization
- Lighter weight for shipping & distribution
CEOpromos Customization Method: Laser Mark
- Abrasion resistant
- Withstands prolonged UV and moisture exposure
- High Resolution logos and fine text
- Doesn’t penetrate container
- Cost is related to the size of area to be imprinted and number of units
Colors: Technically, more than one color can be produced, but we recommend one high contrast color, such as black, for the best value.
Minimum: 24 with custom logo or event logo
Where to buy custom Yeti and Tervis insulated tumblers: Call CEOpromos & CEOgolfshop at 800-CEO-1899, 954-942-7747.